Tanner KPT Tipper Unit
Preform Handling - The solution for preform manufacturers
A tipping device for the customer and the market, which can be adjusted up to customer request.
- Operated friendly
- Long-lasting tipper unit
- Environmentally friendly
- Over 800 Tanner tippers are in use worldwide
Range of different tipping solutions up to customer request.
- Connection possible to any side of the silo rucksack (SRT) or any silo belt (SBT)
- Maximum container size (W x D x H): 1300 x 1300 850-1420mm
- Load possible up to 540kg
- Tipping height: 4m or low ceiling tipper unit 3.7m
Functionality and Design
No hydraulic, the Tanner tipper unit is a clean product based on long-term experience.
Several options possible up to customer request.
- Opening with electrical drive in end position, for preventing the waterfall effect. Smoother loading into the silo.
- Parts made in Inox also available.
- Many more options available and upon request.
No hydraulic solution. The mechanical design provides a durable use of the tipping unit. Each component is very resistant to ensure the position in the logistics area.
- Mechanical chain instead of hydraulic
- Several tipper types available
Your Benefits – Swiss Partnership Drives Innovation
Preform inspection meets preform handling on a new market level. It is more than a partnership. Synergies and Swiss quality creates a high standard inspection solution.
- More flexibility
- Market leader in preform handling
- Each company focus on their core competencies
- Think like the customer
- One system from two market leaders in the sector