Barrier Inspection Systems
IMDvista – Barrier Inspection Systems
Imagine if your handling system does not stop to take a picture – This is exactly how our IMDvista BTIR operates!
This is the kind of quality control that costumers require these days. IMDvista contributes a complete range of products for barrier layers inspection, inline and offline.
Learn more about our barrier inspection below.
IMDvista BTIR OL – Offline System for sampling inspection
Barrier inspection - Lab (OFF-line) system
This system is ideal for off-line testing to examine while prototyping or sampling from a production quickly and easily. Because of the direct feedback on the quality of the barrier layer, the optimization of the process is extremely efficient. With its flexible mounting, parts of all kinds can clamp and checked quickly and easily. The system is very compact, therefore it is mobile and flexible as well.
- Part sizes up to 200mm
- All in one housing 1103x770x766mm (Electrical cabinet, ethernet connection, Screen, etc.)
- Included part holder for cups and bottles
IMDvista BTIX – Barrier Testing (pat. pending)
Closure Barrier Inspection
Fully integrated system solution into a complete closure down stream line.
- High speed application with conveyor integrated in an
IMDvista complete system solution
- Including handling, control cabinet, ethernet, PLC, screen, blowout etc.
IMDvista BTIR OEM– OEM System Solution
Barrier Inspection - IN-Line System Solution
Fully integrated system solution into a complete external handling solution. Easy integration in existing or new equipment. Complete package (software, signals, rejection, statistics, etc.).
- 100% Inline testing in the flow of the process –> No need to stop under camera!
- Possible speed up to 1’000 parts per minute (depending the application)
- Barrier layers become visible (for example EVOH)
- Can read cavity numbers, etc.
- Combination with daylight cameras (all IMDvista packages available)